ezRETS is an ODBC driver that connects to RETS servers. It is licensed under an open-source license. It allows ODBC-aware applications, such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word,) to easily load data from a RETS compliant server using those applications built-in wizards and other tools.
Right now, we only have a binary version for windows, but that seems to be the most useful to the most people. For those who would like to see/edit/compile the source, the source is available via subversion as well as at the download page.
You can download it by visiting http://www.crt.realtors.org/projects/rets/ezrets/
Changes in this release
- Fixed null-pointer dereference that resulted in a crash when given a non-existent Table name in SQLTable
- Fixed null-pointer dereference that resulted in a crash when getting INT data through SQLGetInfo
- Fixed null-pointer dereference that resulted in a crash on getting column attributes when pulling from an ezrets virtual table instead of “real” RETS data
- Can now handle when a RETS Table/SQL Column has its Interpretation set to currency and is formatted with commas. (Fix for Metrolist.)
- Unknown Metadata types now ignored.
- SQLExtendedScroll and SQLFetchScroll implemented. This allows PHP metadata functions (SQLTables/SQLColumns) to work.
- SQLColumns now returns column names in alphabetical order.
- Quoting in a SQL statement now supported
- Table aliases now supported