This is the first in a new weekly series of blog posts called “Five for Wednesday.”
It seems like at least once a day, a member of CRT will discover something and share it with the rest of the team. It’s usually a pretty brief exchange that goes something like this: “Whoa! Check this out!”, followed by a link to whatever’s elicited the “Whoa!”. I’ll be sharing five links every Wednesday, with very little commentary from us. Most will concern technology; some will concern real estate; all will (hopefully) be worth your time to check out on your own.
Use the hashtag #54W to share your own “Whoa!” links with us. Here are ours for this week:
(1) The Paddle Concept Phone transforms into different shapes to enable different functions.
(2) Read faster, type faster, boot your computer faster, and seven more ways to get more done.
(3) Getty Images acknowledges they can’t sue everybody.
(4) Augmented reality is growing up…slowly.
(5) Chicago’s got big ideas for the future of its public transporation.