Switching from iOS to Android? Or from Android to iOS? This week in Five for Wednesday, learn the basics of your new mobile operating system. We also tell you what to do with that old boombox that’s gathering dust in your basement:
- Switching your mobile OS: Wired Magazine’s quick guide to managing your contacts, calendars, apps, music and photos in your new operating system.
- Rocki transforms any normal speaker into a wireless speaker, even your old-school boombox. Listen to Run-D.M.C. the way they were meant to be listened to.
- Converting body heat to energy: Researchers are developing a new way to keep your devices charged when you’re on the go. The power source is you.
- Carry less gear with the Bolt, a combination wall charger and backup battery.
- Lifehacker has rounded up the best apps for any kind of writing.