This week’s Five for Wednesday runs the gamut from low tech (remember handwriting?) to the latest thing to stick in your ear:
- Taking notes longhand helps you remember information better than typing them does.
- In-ear wearables, aka “hearables,” could be the next Next Big Thing.
- Squeaky doors? Creaky floors? Check out these quick fixes for a noisy house.
- Evernote fans will love the ScanSnap Evernote Edition. Scan your receipts, business cards, etc and they’ll automatically be filed for you. (A tip of the hat to @wired.)
- Searches for real estate on mobile devices are exploding. We don’t know when mobile will eclipse desktop searches, but it won’t be long. (If your web site isn’t mobile-ready, download a copy of CRT’s white paper “What’s the Context: Responsive Web Design in Real Estate.”)