Amazon is about to enter the phone fray. This and more in Five for Wednesday.
1. Keep The Verge’s Amazon Phone Liveblog open; new posts will be updated in real time as Amazon reveals their newest mobile device. The event begins at 10:30PT / 1:30ET. Here’s what The Verge expects to be announced.
2. “Why limit wearables to health & fitness?” Why indeed? Token is a wallet for your wrist. Concept only for now.
3. Apple doesn’t even sell 8GB iPhones anymore, but it’s still easy to run out of storage space. Lifehacker has tips on how to maximize your storage.
4. Gravity, tension, heat, speed, & generosity. These are the five drivers of organizational creativity.
5. We’re far from fashion experts here at CRT, but this bracelet that monitors your exposure to UVA and UVB radiation and this cocktail ring that lights up and vibrates when notifications arrive on your iPhone might look pretty nice together.