It’s time for another Five for Wednesday! From not doing laundry to maps you can make. Here we go:
- The future of not doing your laundry. These four designs think outside the box when it comes to cleaning without a washer and dryer. (via Fast Company).
- Going on vacation soon? Here’s the right way to unplug. (via Harvard Business Review)
- Here’s a great free tool to help you create interactive maps. (via Wired)
- From Google to Amazon — Google Glass founder moves on. (via The Verge)
- How to manage your email from Tim Ferris, the guy who brought you the 4-hour work week. (via Lifehacker)
Enjoy, and we’ll see you next week for another Five for Wednesday!