In this week’s Five for Wednesday, our ongoing series of curated links:
- Twitter has taken away a measure of control that’s been central to its service from the start: “popular” and “relevant” tweets (by folks you don’t follow) may show up in your timeline.
- We previously told you about the Navdy, a heads-up display that will work with virtually any car. Here are more cool things you can do to make your current ride more futuristic.
- Startup company Kateeva claims that usability and durability issues with bendable and foldable screens have been conquered.
- The display on Sharp’s new phone for Sprint is very nearly edge-to-edge. That is to say, it’s got virtually no bezel on three sides, or as Daring Fireball‘s John Gruber put it, “it has no forehead, only a chin.”
- “(Email) is the cockroach of the internet.” Find out why that’s a good thing.