How Big is the iPhone 6 Plus? It’s Really Big. That and More in Five for Wednesday
It’s Wednesday, which means it’s Five for Wednesday time:
- If you’re wondering how the new, bigger iPhones will feel in your hand(s) before pre-orders start on 9/12, print this PDF and get a pair of scissors and start cutting. (Remember to uncheck the “fit to page” option when you print the PDF).
- A new smart LED light bulb adjusts itself to your behavior and to the time of day.
- Google Hangouts, which until now has been video-only, is being integrated with Google Voice.
- There are some great new Android phones on the market; before you upgrade, make sure you completely wipe your old one.
- Nothing’s hack-proof, but following these 5 steps to secure your cloud storage will keep your data safer.