Google’s reinvention of email, security cameras reviewed, and a watch that could save your life. It’s Five for Wednesday.
- Google is rolling out Inbox, their new re-imagining of e-mail. Here are seven tips on how to get the most out of it.
- One day your watch might be able to tell you if you have cancer. Seriously.
- Been waiting to justify an Amazon Prime subscription? Will unlimited photo storage help? ‘Cause that’s what they’ll give you.
- The Verge reviews seven home security cameras. There’s one very clear winner.
- HP is about to bring out the Sprout, surely one of the more, um, interesting tech releases of the year. PC Mag got their hands on one; read their review.