Intel’s Compute Stick Has Something Other HDMI Sticks Don’t Have, and More
In Five for Wednesday this week:
- Intel’s Compute Stick looks and works like other HDMI peripherals like Google’s Chromecast and Amazon’s Fire TV Stick, but this one
goes to 11 runs Windows.
- Need an iPhone case that has 5 different photo lenses? Have a look at the Puzlook.
- Researchers at Michigan State have created a fully transparent solar cell. Soon the windows in your house or even your smartphone screen may be harvesting solar energy.
- Your not-so-smart car is about to get a bit more clever. Verizon is set to launch Verizon Vehicle, which connects you to a mechanic when your check engine light goes on, provides roadside assistance, and can help you find your car. Not hugely dissimilar to OnStar, but also not limited to GM vehicles.
- Google’s domain registration service is now in public beta. The Verge has the details.