HTTP gets an update, more fashion-challenged computers for your face, and 3-D selfie statues. Enjoy this week’s Five for Wednesday.
- HTTP is getting its first major upgrade since 1999. Expected to bring faster page loads and better cacheing (among other things), this is a pretty big deal. Gizmodo’s got the scoop.
- You might not own one single Apple product, but if you have any interest at all in industrial and tech design, this profile of Jonathan Ive is a must-read.
- You’re using a password manager and you’ve forgotten or lost the master password. Here’s how to get out of a very bad situation.
- Google isn’t the only company making eyeglass-based wearables. They’re also not the only company making such things that look really silly. Oh, Sony 🙁
- Lastly, this one’s just fun. 54 DSLRs + some crazy software + a 3-D printer = three-dimensional selfies.
That’s it for this week. Let us know if you have other things you think we should add in the comments below.