Find episodes of A Look Ahead on iTunes, Soundcloud, & our RSS feed!
Chad welcomes Ken Burlington, VP of Marketing at NAR & F. Matthew Embrescia, President of Second Generation to discuss the advantages of .REALTOR for your domain. They discuss the process of how they obtained the domain and what it means for REALTORS®. We look at examples of sites that are using the .REALTOR domain and discuss how you can use it. We also discuss where the domain is going in the future.
NOTE: Starting at 10:00 am CST on May 7, Member Boards and brokerage firms can claim their .REALTOR domains at www.claim.REALTOR.
- about.realtor – Find out more about the .REALTOR domain here.
- claim.realtor – Get your .REALTOR domain here.
- Examples of .REALTOR sites:
- joan.realtor – Joan Boudreaux’s .REALTOR domain points to her realtor.com profile page.
- brian.realtor – Brian Copeland uses his .REALTOR domain to advocate being a REALTOR®, highlight his involvement in community and governance, and referrals. Brian created a custom site to show who he is and has a link to his business site from this site.
- chauncyia.realtor – Chauncyia created a site using Placeter’s services. Placeter is a REALTOR® Benefits Partner.