Office and Android phones have finally become friends, Google grants Gmail users the power to turn back time, and more in this week’s Five for Wednesday.
- Microsoft Office has been available for Android tablets for some time; now it’s available for your Android phone.
- “Undo Send” won’t help you retrieve an ill-considered email from yesterday or last week, but it will give you up to 30 seconds to call back a recent “oops” email. Learn how to set it up and use it, because some day it will come in handy.
- This is a great idea, especially if you travel a lot on business: Trip Advisor is launching pages for airports that contain reviews and ratings for restaurants, bars, stores, and all the other places you might want to go while waiting for your flight.
- You can cover your face, but can you hide your hairstyle, your clothing, and your body type? Facial recognition software is getting smarter but looking at things other than your face.
- We featured Intel’s Compute Stick back in January; now Lenovo’s gotten into the game with the IdeaCentre Stick 300. Like others, it’s a highly portable computing solution that turns a TV or computer monitor into a Windows PC.