The New Moto 360 Smart Watch Reviewed; New iPhone Cameras Found to Be Lacking; Three More in Five for Wednesday
- If you take the “I’ll wait until version two” approach to new technology and you’re interested in a smart watch, the second version of the Moto 360 looks like it was worth the wait.
- It’s never good to read the word “middling” in a technology review. Alas, that’s the word CNet uses to describe the cameras on the new 6s iPhones.
- A new way to track the sun as it moves across the sky can increase the power generated by solar panels by up to 40 percent.
- Submit photos and videos to GoPro and you might pocket some cash; they’ve earmarked $5 million for their GoPro Awards licensing program.
- Sometimes the best tech is low-tech: check out how to make hot glue matches, with which you can temporarily fix almost anything that’s broken.
PHOTO CREDIT: http://www.motorola.com/us/products/moto-360