Keeping Your PC Safe During Thunderstorm Season; Choosing the Best Smart Lightbulb; More in Five for Wednesday
- Summer thunderstorms can wreak havoc with your PC, and your computer and data deserve better than that $9 power strip from the drugstore. Here’s what you need to stay ultra-safe.
- You’ve probably owned a Nokia phone at one point in your digital life; pretty much everyone did. Nokia just bet $190 million (with their purchase of wearables company Withings) you’ll want a Nokia on your wrist too.
- Lots of folks like Apple TV, lots like Chromecast, but it’s Roku’s Streaming Stick that seems to be garnering the really favorable reviews. Here’s one.
- VIDEO: Two of the best smart light bulbs for your home.
- Getting close to going over on your data plan (or worse, are you already over)? Making these small tweaks to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Spotify, and YouTube might help you control your data costs.
Photo by Simon Q – Flickr: Lightning Strikes, CC BY 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=19688303